Salesforce’s annual Dreamforce conference wrapped up recently in San Francisco and it was a huge success like all previous editions.
The four-day event brought together some of the brightest minds and influential leaders in business and featured more than 2,500 different sessions. At Dreamforce 2019, Salesforce unveiled a lot of new updates and features for its products aimed at delivering personalized customer experiences.
Product Announcements at Dreamforce 2019
Customer 360 Truth – A new set of data and identity services that enable companies to build a single source of truth across sales, service, marketing, commerce and more to create a single, universal Salesforce ID for each customer. The goal of Customer 360 Truth is to provide companies easy access to data across multiple systems and a more efficient way to deliver and predict their customers’ needs.
Tableau – Tableau has announced Netflix-style AI-based visualization recommendations to help customers quickly find relevant previews and basic updates to Ask Data, and make better decisions.
Tableau has also introduced metrics to let business leaders easily and effortlessly track performance metrics. Users can easily create, track, and view key performance indicators from several dashboards. Also, Tableau has expanded its strategic relationship with Amazon Web Services by announcing Modern Cloud Analytics (MCA), a new initiative designed to help customers harness the full potential of self-service analytics.
Salesforce and Apple Partnership
Salesforce and Apple have announced three new products at Dreamforce 2019.
Salesforce Mobile App, the revamped CRM application, Trailhead GO, the mobile app for Trailhead for iOS and iPadOS, and Salesforce Mobile SDK to empower developers to easily build and deploy native apps for iPhone and iPad.
Einstein Call Coaching
The new solution for Sales Cloud enables managers to gain deep insights and identify trends within their sales teams’ conversations with clients.
Salesforce and Amazon Partnership
- The latest Service Cloud Voice integrates telephony into the Salesforce Service Cloud to provide contact center agents with a complete set of tools in their agent workspaces that provide enhanced customer service support.
- Salesforce and AWS offer AWS content on Trailhead, Salesforce’s free online training platform, designed to educate anyone on the cloud.
Dreamforce 2019 Announcement for Admins
- Salesforce has introduced a service cloud voice through which admins can create custom versions of the Voice Assistant for every user with the help of Einstein Voice Assistant and Einstein Voice Skills.
- Einstein Call Coaching is used to optimizing the sales team’s customer interactions through conversational intelligence.
- Pardot enhancements include new Lightning email builders and sandboxes.
- Make sure your data never crosses the public internet using private connect.
- Lightning sandboxes can be refreshed on-demand and created in minutes.
- With Security Command Centre, the admins can manage security policies and connectivity, view trends, receive proactive alerts and achieve multi-org visibility.
Dreamforce 2019 Announcements for Developers
- With the Open sourcing Lightning Base Components, you can start developing your User Interface with more than 50 Lightning base components.
- Salesforce Blockchain is now available in Development Preview.
- Data Masking feature can be used to secure your sandbox data and choose how to encrypt or delete it.
- Local development server is introduced to create, run and test the local Lightning web component.
- With the new Einstein API and user interface features, you can create smart links and connections. You can build custom models with clicks with the Einstein Vision and Language application and analyze the text in six languages by Einstein Multi-Language Feature.
- With the all-new real-time event monitoring features, you can create targeted transaction security policies to prevent data loss.
Need any assistance with Salesforce development, CRM implementation, data migration, Field Service Lightning, and Salesforce integration with third-party tools such as Outlook, MailChimp, and more? Contact Cloud Analogy – the world’s most trusted Salesforce Consulting Partner and Salesforce Development Company – now!